Here’s what we’ve got planned for you this year;
* Entries open NOW! Please Click Here!
* The usual compact event, with 40 stage miles and only 43 road miles
* 6 stages including four over 7.5 miles.
* Entry Fee £475, held at the 2015 price.
* Maximum of 80 entries to ensure the stages remain in good condition for everyone.
* One day format including scrutineering – so if you want to arrive, scrutineer, rally, pick up a trophy and go home, all in the same day, you can (missing the legendary after-rally party in Coniston though).
* The only extras are optional; the Management Pack, Road Section Insurance, Patterson Safety Notes or Pine Lodge Maps. We even provide your door plates!!
* Again this year we will be using Skelwith Fold caravan site, near Ambleside, for Scrutineering, Signing-on and trailer park as well as servicing. It's a huge site (134 acres!!) and easy to get lost so have a look at the site map and follow the signs. It gives us one central location for your service team from arriving with the car, right through the rally.
* Entries open on 1st October. Get your entry in and come for a cracking end-of-season celebration!!
We look forward to seeing you in November.
The Grizedale Stages Rally 2016 organising team
2016 Date: Grizedale Stages: 26th November 2016